The Space Frontier Foundation's annual NewSpace Conference attracts a unique mix of revolutionary space entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, engineers, regulators, and space policy leaders to explore the opportunities and challenges of opening the space frontier to human settlement. Conference sessions highlight the latest discussions on NASA-private sector cooperation, the business of NewSpace, and frontier enabling technologies of tomorrow.
NewSpace 2014 will be held July 24-26 in Silicon Valley, CA.
- If you are interested in sponsoring NewSpace 2014, please contact James Pura.
- Please direct any questions you have to Luisa Zambrano-Marin.
- For press information and registration, please contact Varun Vruddhula, Communications Director.
- If you are interested in exhibiting at NewSpace 2014, please contact Brandon Willey, Exhibitor Manager.
Register by Mail
- If you would like to register by mail, please contact Luisa Zambrano-Marin for a registration form.
- If you are a conference sponsor seeking to make payment, please proceed to the Space Frontier Foundation's general donation page.
- All Refunds will incur 20% fee. Refunds CANNOT be provided after June 23, 2014.
- The Space Frontier Foundation reserves the right to alter or cancel programming content and events without notice.
NASA Civil Servants Information
- Name of Vendor: Space Frontier Foundation
- Mailing Address of Vendor:
NewSpace 2014 Registration
16 First Ave.
Nyack, NY 10960
- Vendor email address:
- Vendor phone number:
- Conference Phone Number:
- Location of Training Site: Silicon Valley, CA