The Space Frontier Foundation's annual NewSpace Conference attracts a unique mix of revolutionary space entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, engineers, regulators, and space policy leaders to explore the opportunities and challenges of opening the space frontier to human settlement. Conference sessions highlight the latest discussions on NASA-private sector cooperation, the business of NewSpace, and frontier enabling technologies of tomorrow.
NewSpace 2015 will be held July 16-18 in Silicon Valley, CA.If you wish to add a meal before the event, please contact Molly Zaslow with your request. You can pay for any updates on-site, or at https://spacefrontier.org/donate.php.
- If you are interested in sponsoring NewSpace 2015, please contact Hannah Kerner.
- Please direct any questions you have regarding registration to Molly Zaslow.
- For press information, please contact Varun Vruddhula, Media Contact.
- If you are interested in exhibiting at NewSpace 2015, please contact Christopher Ogden, Exhibits Manager.
Register by Mail
- If you would like to register by mail, please contact Molly Zaslow for a registration form.
- If you are a conference sponsor seeking to make payment, please proceed to the Space Frontier Foundation's general donation page.
- All refunds will incur 20% fee. Refunds CANNOT be provided after June 16, 2015.
- The Space Frontier Foundation reserves the right to alter or cancel programming content and events without notice.
NASA Civil Servants Information
- Name of Vendor: Space Frontier Foundation
- Mailing Address of Vendor:
NewSpace 2015 Registration
42354 Blacow Road
Fremont, CA 94538
- Vendor email address:
- Vendor phone number:
- Conference Phone Number:
- Location of Training Site: Silicon Valley, CA